Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Darshan Chakra Kriya

In love with the beloved,
I have planted the divine shabad,
to grow in my mind and serve me,
to be Me who is truly also Thee.
If we truly love ourselves we can truly love all,
because we are all, known by the soul's eternal call.
We are called to be not to do,
without effort we are all that is true.
We are truly souls of the divine,
we can honor that and we can shine.
It is a false separation to believe we are not God,
a trapping of the mind that creates this facade.
The trap of ego, which is not subdued,
which devours maya as it's sacred food.
One tenth of my day to repeat your true name,
the rest of the day, for me, you do the same.

WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru
WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru
WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru
WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru

1 comment:

sfauthor said...

Nice posting. Do you know about these chakra books?

http://www.YogaVidya.com/freepdfs.html