Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things to share

Sometime in the future I will share pictures of my India trip. For now I want to share two things that were sent to me via email.
1. http://november5.org/
2. Money and the Crisis of Civilization

As I walk the streets of Amritsar and I see trash everywhere, pollution out of control, poverty of the mind and in some cases poverty of motivation, as well as an abundance of material wealth with a few and an abundance of spiritual wealth with a few, I think to myself 'something's got to change soon.' We shouldn't fear change, we should embrace it, we should participate in it. Really our lifestyles now will determine our lifestyles in the future and the lifestyles of our children and generations. If we start living responsibly and sustainably we can be happy that way in the future as well :-)

No comments: