Saturday, November 01, 2008

Latest from India

I haven't been online since Mumbai, but I hope anybody reading this has been over to Sikhnet or MrSikhnet to see the updates from Hazoor Sahib. I wanted to share a lot of amazing pictures that I took, but my camera was stolen in Nanded. I have some pictures that my friends took which I hope to put up later. Right now I'm in Delhi and in a few days I'll be in Anandpur Sahib and then in Amritsar. I hope to update my blog more including some photos in the near future. I'm enjoying my time here in India and am blessed that I have gotten this opportunity.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear,

So sorry about the camera; but don't worry...I have the one that you left with me and you can of course get it back on your return.

In the meantime, please give a call.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Mataji

Gurjeet Singh said...

aww... Waheguru, that is so sweet.

kawal said...

Prabhu singh ji I am kawalpreet singh i met you in nanded sahib
you show me 300 years old prutan sword which you buy from Nihang Singh hope you rember me

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Prabhu Singh said...

Kawalpreet Singh Ji, I remember you. If you want to stay in contact, my email is prabhublog@gmail.com
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

Anonymous said...

Prabhu singh ji satsri akal ji Hope you enjoying The time in india
k2w2lpreet@gmail .com is my email id nice to see you singh ji
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Anonymous said...

Prabhu singh ji satsri akal ji Hope you enjoying The time in india
k2w2lpreet@gmail .com is my email id nice to see you singh ji
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fatehhyd

kawal said...

Prabhu singh ji satsri akal ji Hope you enjoying The time in india
k2w2lpreet@gmail .com is my email id nice to see you singh ji
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh