Friday, October 24, 2008

In India

It feels like I took off yesterday and arrived last night, but it's been two days since I left the US. Right now I'm in Mumbai, later today I'm flying to Aurungabad and tomorrow we will be off to Hazoor Sahib.
I flew from Albuquerque to Chicago, then Chicago to Paris, then Paris to Mumbai. Chicago to Paris, wasn't a full flight so I had two seats to myself which was nice. The India flight was pretty full. I watched the movie "Jab we met." I thought it was pretty bad actually. I couldn't relate or really respect any of the people's actions. Any way I got to the hotel and meditated then slept. Then I woke up meditated again, checked out and am now at an internet cafe before I fly to Aurangabad. I bought a cell phone and minutes so if you're in India and reading this, then email me, prabhublog@gmail.com, and I'll send you my number.
I hope to follow this post soon with pictures.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

No comments: