Monday, August 04, 2008

Just not dumb enough

Maybe if all my decisions were based on feelings and stereotypes I would be dumb enough to vote for Obama or McCain. Unfortunately for them, and fortunately for myself, I'm just not dumb enough.
Here is an interesting article:
Obama And McCain: Two Sides Of The Same Coin
A few points to consider:
"That’s a half Billion Dollars between Hillary Clinton and the “sainted” Barack Obama. Where did they get this money, from ordinary people that are loosing their homes to foreclosure that are working two jobs because their good job was outsourced by corporations that wanted to cut costs? Are they getting donations from people that can’t make the minimum on their credit card bills? You tell me."

" I’ll save you the trouble of looking on your own. Go to WWW.Opensecrets.org, a website that was made so everyday people like you and I could find these things out. The Center for Responsive politics tell you who gave and who got from whom. Check it out, or are you afraid of being disillusioned? If you care about the truth, take your look and see who’s behind the campaigns. You’ll see who corporate America is betting on to keep the status Quo. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the same Military-Industrial-Corporate-Complex is behind both candidates of the two major parties."

"He (Obama) even went so far to say that they never should have been able to be on the ballot, because there was evidence before the elections that they would win. How’s that for a “believer in Democracy”. Don’t let the people’s choice get a chance to run."

1 comment:

Shakti said...

Be careful of believing everything you read. The article you site appears to me to be a rant with the authors own personal opinion mixed in. In this day and age, as we move into the Age of Aquarius, we all must be careful of the plethora of information available and balance it with firm spiritual conviction. I recommend David Hawkins books, especially Truth vs. Falsehood.