Thursday, May 08, 2008

Once upon a time...

Probably 8 or 9 years ago, I took drawing in college. I had never really drawn before or since, but I gave it a shot then. The teacher actually wasn't that great and I remember her grading on our ability, which I thought was unfair since I'd never drawn before and she didn't teach me anything. I remember it took me forever if I wanted to draw something nice. Here are some of my 'works.'
P1080662
P1080668
I couldn't explain this, so don't bother asking. I imagine it started as one thing and then evolved into something else. Also, I imagine I probably drew it quickly. Still I thought it was interesting enough to put here.
P1080670
I remember charcoal was difficult to draw with. Nothing was really very precise with it. Here is an example.
P1080677
For our final exam, we had to do 3 drawings on a similar theme. I figured since I was studying computer science that I would draw computers. I remember these computers being pretty state of the art back then...
P1080675
P1080673

No comments: