Monday, March 10, 2008

Bowling

Last weekend I participated in a bowling event for charity. It was fun. I have some pictures at my flickr account.
bowling fundraiser
bowling fundraiser
Harpal Singh Ji is the president of the EspaƱola Rotary club who organized the event.
bowling fundraiser
During the raffle Gurujot Singh Ji won a tea pot.
bowling fundraiser
In the lane next to us, the kids were bowling :-)
bowling fundraiser
I don't think Harpal Singh Ji got to bowl he was busy with all his other duties, like running the raffle.
bowling fundraiser
bowling fundraiser
Mehtab Singh Ji and Manpreet Singh Ji were on the Akal Security team that also played.

I dubbed myself the king of 9's because I got so many 9s. You can almost get a strike or spare every time (i.e. 9) and still have a pretty low score. You really have to get the strikes and spares. I'm really not that good, I can still roll gutter balls, but if I concentrate I can usually get a few strikes and a lot of 9's. It was fun, we played 3 games.

No comments: