Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lighthouse

I think I'm going to be posting pictures from Mexico for a long time. I have so many photos from there and I haven't taken many photos since then. These are some pictures from a lighthouse on an island called Isla Mujeres.
P1070056
P1070060
P1070062
"Be the Lighthouse" :-) I actually wasn't sweating profusely, it was raining a little bit and so my chola's slightly wet.
P1070068
P1070064
The top of the lighthouse was pretty small, so my brother took this photo by putting one arm way out over the edge of the lighthouse.
P1070063
P1070054
There are remnants of a little pyramid at the edge of this island, and a bunch of lame sculptures leading to it.
P1070055
This was our happenin' ride. Like most tourists to the island, we drove a golf cart all around the island, it was pretty fun :-)

4 comments:

Harkiran Kaur said...

WOW! beautiful backround the lighthouse picture!

raminder kaur said...

really beautiful pictures. im going to have to add this to my "places to visit list"

Anonymous said...

Khalsa Ji i have been visiting your blog been long time ,All I have to say i been looking at beautiful world though your eyes, You are A amazing person.

Prabhu Singh said...

Thank you everybody for your kind words. I feel blessed to go on adventrues in life and to have a means to share them with others.
Sat Naam.