Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Went on an outing

It started out with somebody genuinely reading the map, but it turned into a photo op :-)
Deva Singh Khalsa Ji, Mr. Cool.
I'm not exactly sure how this shot was taken, I think I was trying to get a photo of somebody and they pointed my camera at me.
You can see the start of a Kiva in front of them. This is a historical site (National Monument) near EspaƱola which has ruins of the Anasazi. Kivas were used for religious ceremonies. This is just the remnants of one. These ruins are as much as a 1000 years old.
We're well represented in this group. We have people from USA, Canada, Mexico, Chile and Argentina.

2 comments:

Harjot said...

Hello again Prabhu!

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing~! ^^

Love,
Harjot Kaur

P.S. I need to get up a blog... these seem like loads of fun.

Sikhi Seeker said...

The first picture is just too adorable. Sita bhenji gives it away, else it could pass for a natural map reading bonanza :P

Ok, what exactly is a Kiva? I'm off to looking it up on google now :)