Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wow, thanks everybody.

I didn't even mention that today is my birthday and I got two comments saying happy birthday to me. Thanks :-)


One year older,
in this place holder.
This body temple of mine,
where resides the soul divine.

Eight point four million lifetimes to reach this place,
Twenty Seven years of Sikh Dharma in this time and space.
What better place to be than here and now?
The best that Karma will allow.

My head belongs to the Guru,
my life has meaning.
I serve the one who is ever true,
my soul is cleaning.

The filth of past deeds may be washed away,
by the grace of the Guru, when we pray.
Calling God's sweet name we neutralize pain and strife,
and attain grace for all the years of our life.



It's also my brother's birthday :-)
Happy Birthday Bhai Hari Singh Khalsa Ji!

15 comments:

Mai said...

WJKK WJKF!

Just a little birthday mirth
I don't know quite what it's worth.

I hope it's not a hopeless gaff, but this article made me laugh.

Waheguru bless you now,
All the Nanaks show you how.

May your years be long and free
Live the Panth so happily!

http://www.sikhchic.com/article-detail.php?id=223&cat=12

Harkiran Kaur said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Chardikala

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to both of you

G

Sukha Singh Nihang said...

Happy Birthday you two!

Manvir Singh Khalsa said...

Happy Birthday to both Bhaaji Prabhu Singh and Bhaji Hari Singh. May Waheguru keep you both in Chardikalaa :)

Anonymous said...

May the Guru bless both of you with long lives.
Prabhu singh ji, you are a source of great inspiration for my growing children.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday veer jeo. Happy birthday to S. Hari Singh Ji also. Prabhu, This is Mohinder Singh from Rochester NY. I saw your sikh prade photos and I really missed not being there. May be next time. Please do call me when you come over to this part of USA. Thank you and have a blessed life. May Guru Nanak Kalgianwale bless you and give strength to live your life in Bana-Bani-Seva-Simran. WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Singh's!!!

Takali Singh

Sifar said...

Happy Birthday to Hari Singh & Prabhu Singh (two names of God).

WaheGuru Bless....

Premdeep Singh from Vancouver said...

Happy Birthday Prbhu Sngh and Hari Singh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premdeep Singh from Vancouver said...

SORRY I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG PRABHU I RUSHED IT WHEN I SHOULDN"T HAVE!!! SORRY AGAIN!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy bday veer jeeo!!
may Guru Jee continue blessing you both with His grace.

continue with the poetry prabhu veerjee.. love it :)

Hari Singh said...

Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes, everyone, and thanks Prabhu for the mention. I already feel blessed in so many ways, I feel blessed by my local sangat, and now I feel blessed by the cyber-sangat.

Thanks,
Hari

Puja said...

Belated Happy Birthday Prabhu ji, may Guru's blessings always be with you.
very very nice poem, i love it !!

Singh U & R Kaur said...

Waheguru...Waheguru

Happy Birthday Khalsa Jee!.

Guruangsang

Always stay in chardikala:).
u&r