Monday, June 04, 2007

More from Yuba City

Here I am with Jasbir Singh Kang Ji and my brother Hari Singh Khalsa Ji. I nick named Jasbir Singh Ji "Mr. Yuba City" because he's really active there and every time I've read a news article relating to Sikhs coming from Yuba City, he is mentioned or quoted.
View from the side of the stage, of another troupe performing.
Some people who sat to the side of the stage, mostly people who helped organize or were in the program in some way.
Another troupe getting ready to perform.


I have more pictures that I want to share, but upload speeds are slow and I have to go to sleep. So more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Siri said...

y el video pa' cuando? mira que habemos muchos esperando... lindo poema, lo escirbiste?...
oye! reza porke estoy atorada en la frontera!!! que tal ke no llego a tu cumple ... mmmm