Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Birthday Party

I really haven't updated my blog in a while. These are pictures from the birthday party of mine and my brother's (already over two weeks ago).

We started by singing some kirtan. Thanks to Gurujot Singh Ji and Siri Chand Singh Ji who did the kirtan.
We had some shabad sheets for people to sing along.
Shiv Anter Singh Ji looking at his brother.
Sahib Singh Ji taking a picture of his brother (above).
Birthday song, courtesy of Ek Ong Kar Kaur Ji.
There was a little bit of rain so a tent was put over the food.
Veggie burgers, shish kebabs, pitas and humus.
'I fell asleep on my uncle Lakhmi Chand Singh Ji's shoulder, but it's time for me to go home.'
Just chillin' probably joking about something or another.

2 comments:

satvinder said...

the picture of little Avtar singh ji asleep on his chacha ji's arm... is the cutest!! what a beautiful child!(well all children are beautiful) I just love this picture!

satvinder said...

Doh... so sorry I meant little shiv anter!