Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Still going with Sikh Day Parade pictures

And I've still got a lot more to put up!
Here you can see Ravinder Singh Ji and Ajaipal Singh Ji with bags of CDs. We gave out tons of Simran CDs to Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike, which Ravinder Singh Ji so graciously organized. Thanks also to Gurumustuk as many of the tracks came from his blog.

In the right of this picture Ravinder is talking to some nice people who later asked me about New Mexico/SikhNet/yoga/etc. I love meeting people who know about the local sangat I belong to.
Mandeep Singh Khalsa Ji!
Ravinder Singh Ji and Inderjit Singh Ji, near the Baru Sahib float.
Crowds in front of me.
Crowds behind me.

The crowded streets of New York City



I spent a lot of time going up and down the sides of the street to pass out flyers called "Who are the Sikhs?" to non-Sikhs and CDs and cards with translations of mool mantra to both Sikhs and non-Sikhs. All of the materials were organized by Ravinder Singh Ji, it was a great seva!


Bole So Nihal! Sat Siri Akaaaal!

3 comments:

Premdeep Singh from vancouver said...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Ive been following ur blog since november 2005 (since sonia's wedding where i met you)and i just have to say thanks for keeping me updated with things that your doing and things that u find inspiring. I personally love it so thanks again and keep it up !!!!!

Prabhu Singh said...

Khalsa Ji, thank you for your kind words. I really like hearing positive feedback, it motivates me to keep sharing via this medium.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

Anonymous said...

prabhu is beautious