Sunday, May 20, 2007

Need more time

I need more time in my life to update my blog. Luckily I still have a lot of cool pictures from my trip to New York. So here I go with more.




The child in the middle told his grandma that he wanted to see the panj pyaray. The parade was crowded and sometimes it was hard to move around or go see people. When the parade ended they had langar and as I was eating with Mandeep Singh Ji, Charanpreet Kaur Ji, Ajaipal Singh Ji, and Ravinder Singh Ji, this child's grandmother brought him to the five of us.
Speaking of cute children...
awww...
Here we are, panj pyaray.

1 comment:

Premdeep Singh from Vancouver said...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Prabhu..Prabhu..Prabhu , How do u do it? Umanage to be at the right time and place to capture all these cute kids in the world!!!! That child is really cute!!