Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Gurpurab!

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj!
Today is the birth day of Guru Arjan Dev Ji!

I hope to get pictures up from the Sikh day parade soon, but it may take a little while (like next week). Maybe not though. I had a great time in New York. I'll write more later.

P.S. my flight from Chicago to Albquerque on Monday was cancelled so I had to spend the night in Chicago and didn't get to work until Tuesday afternoon. That's one of the reasons I haven't had the time to update my blog.

3 comments:

Gurjeet Singh said...

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj!

Singh U & R Kaur said...

Happy Gurpurab!. Hope you had a good trip Khalsa Jee.

Did you made any recording when zakir hussain play the tablas?. please kindly upload the files if you did:).

Dhan Satguru Arjan, Dhan Satguru Arjan.

Waheguru...Waheguru...

Prabhu Singh said...

Sorry Khalsa Ji, I couldn't get pictures or make recordings during the concert. I wish I did though.