Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Outtakes

I was looking through some pictures from last May (almost a year ago) when we went camping in Southern Colorado and Utah. Here are some funny pictures from the trip.
The devil's highway had to be renamed because they were spending too much money replacing street signs that were stolen. There's still one sign left!
Not a real road sign, but it looks like one.
If you go on an adventure with me and Hari and Akal, you will find many exciting times and likely a few potentially scary/desperate/deadly situations (lol - I'm serious). That's how we roll in the country. This wasn't too scary or life-threatening, but it was almost desperate as we were stuck in some canyon and it was late afternoon. We worked so hard to get my car out of this sand.
My brother thought he could get a better view of the sunset by stepping on this car that was left on the side of the road.
I joined him to take this picture :-)

3 comments:

Gman said...

Namaskar,

I never knew that standing on a car could make the sky look so beautiful. When you got off the car, was the sky still looking like this...hehe

I appreciate the pictures you have posted that not only look at the sky but the divine Earth as well and her flowers...very beautiful...

Thank you!

jatlee said...

yo when am i going to come and embark on your adventures?

Prabhu Singh said...

Jatinder Singh Ji, that's the question I'm waiting for you to answer...