Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Itenerary - my forthcoming trip to NYC

Well I decided it was about time I go visit my friend Mandeep Singh Khalsa Ji in New York. So I'm going on April 27th at 6:05 AM and getting in NYC at 2:00 PM. I'm leaving Monday the 30th at 3:55 PM.
I didn't realize when I scheduled my trip that I'd be there for the Sikh day parade. It's going to be awesome!
So if you're planning to be at the Sikh day parade this year, please say hi to me, or give me a hug :-) That's a proper greeting amongst family! ha ha

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

3 comments:

Sifar said...

Would have been there. But I've plans for the San Deigo, CA samagam (Apr 27-29). Hope you have a good time.

Anonymous said...

!:(

Dallas and Daniela said...

Hey Prahbu, I was out in New York recently and bumped into Ajeet Singh. He is working in NYC and living on the outskirts. Let me know your email address and I'll send his number to you privately. I don't want to publicize it on the blog. Have a great trip. My email is dridley1@aol.com.