Monday, March 26, 2007

If only I could transfer smell through the internet :-)

The sweet smell of apricot blossoms.

We had warm weather early and so the apricots blossomed early (like they often do). If we're lucky we won't get a late freeze that kills all of the apricots. I was scraping ice off my windshield again this morning so I'm not too optimistic. Well I can't be sure if we'll get apricots this year, but I can still be optimistic about other great things :-) Like the upcoming warm weather...

3 comments:

jatlee said...

some really nice photos man, always end up being my desktop!

Preet said...

Waheguru, what beauty!

I can vouch for Jatlee, his pc desktop is always a pic from your blog! :o)

SikhsRus said...

These are so crisp and crstal clear. I mean they can be right on the front page of some home or gardening magazine. Have you everthought of sending them to some magazines. A few months back you had posted some close up shots of butterflies, they are just mind blowing!