Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Painted Sky

If I could paint, I would mimic you,
I would paint white clouds on blue.
I would paint the skies you have shown me,
though I might run out of colors on one piece only.

The masterpieces you have created cannot be repeated,
they deserve the canvas of the heavens, where they are seated.
They are different each and every day,
they remind me of your wonderous play.

The play of creation, which is beyond our scope,
where acting in your will is our only hope.
This was understood by your dear saints,
who on the canvas of life are the brightest paints.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahe Guru!
You are beautiful, and Guru Ji has truly blessed you with divine words, divine eyes and a divine vision :)

mandeep singh said...

Waheguru

I love that poem, especially the last stanza

acting in your will is our only hope
on the canvas of life are the brightest paints.

give us ur sangat ji, one day we pray... waheguru bless us