Thursday, February 01, 2007

Expanse

Expand my consciousness, let me grow,
reveal the truth, let me know.
I live for the pearls of wisdom you give,
that lets me experience and truly live.
When I have just a bit of gyan,
I experience the real dhyan.
The sweet name of yours has given me bliss,
I swim in an ocean of peace, a deep abyss.
The nectar rains down from the tenth gate,
an experience of love, beyond fear, beyond hate.
In Love I call out for you my beloved,
I sing from my soul, your divine shabad.
Raakhaa eyk hamaaraa swaami
Sagal ghataa kaa antarajaami

4 comments:

Balbir Singh said...

Nice poem.How can you pen down such beautiful poems?
Sat Sri akaaaaaal!

satvinder said...

Beeeeeeeeautiful!! Amazing poetry of late veer ji...

Hope you are well (",)

Prabhu Singh said...

I'm blessed to have Guru Ji at my house and in that room I keep my dilruba and harmonium and tabla box (electronic tabla). I was practicing kirtan. I was playing the shabad 'Rakha eyk hamaaraa swami' on my dilruba in raag Bhairo and it totally captured me. I felt like I wanted to express how this shabad was making me feel. I felt total ecstasy. I happened to have my laptop with me and I wanted to update my blog before going to sleep, so I put down my dilruba, wrote this poem and went to sleep. It was a nice night :-) I feel totally blessed with all that God has given me. I hope that I can always remember and serve with that rememberence.

Balbir Singh said...

Bhai Prabhu Singh ji,
Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!
You have completed 12 weeks Dlruba online course from Raj Academy I just wanted to ask did you face any problem in learning?Whether everything went smoothly?