Friday, February 09, 2007

Blogging trend

I think the blogging fad has faded a little. In the summer I was getting almost 200 visitors a day to my blog and now I get between 70-80. I think people are maybe just coming once a week now or something like that.
I think if I had more time to put into the blog it might be more exciting and attract more visitors. It's hard though to update a blog daily with new and exciting stuff. Especially when you have a full time job, nightly classes and no one to help around the house. I think living alone is probably the most inefficient way to live. I guess my point is that I haven't even taken any pictures in like 2 weeks! I think my life in the summer is more eventful. Luckily I still have older pictures that I haven't put up here. Here's one from about 14 months ago.
Reminds me of being in the waters...

3 comments:

Siri Dyal said...

ok, si tienes razon, seguro de esa forma lograrás mas "público en este sitio" pero a veces no tengo tiempo de mirlo... me acabo de mudar y he estado muy busy! pero no dejo de verlo anymay al menos una vez por semana... tu sigue!

satvinder said...

hey veer ji!! Still visiting though sometimes quietly (",)

Another beautiful capture of Harmandir Sahib!

Hope you are well!!

upinder kaur said...

wonderful picture!
Waheguru