Sunday, January 21, 2007

Albuquerque Samagam

Here are a few pictures from the Albquerque Samagam from last weekend. It was a really nice samagam. Kulwant Kaur Ji from Albquerque and the rest of the Albquerque sangat did a great job hosting the samagam (as always). It really enjoyed the sangat and kirtan.
Singing Kirtan.

Sangat at the samagam.
Siri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj!
I'll try to get the rest of my photos from the Albquerque samagam up by tomorrow. I recorded a few shabads and will hopefully post that at some point as well. Gurujot Singh Ji and myself did the shabad 'Prabh mera antarjaami jaan' in raag kalyan. He played the harmonium and did vocals, I played the dilruba. The volume is kind of low on my recording and I have to figure out how to set up my server to host the file, but eventually I'll get the recording here.

No comments: