Thursday, December 14, 2006

visit to the children's museum

A couple of weeks ago I went to the children's museum in Santa Fe with my family and my niece and nephew. I went to the children's museum when I was a kid and remember having a real fun time. They have some new things there now and some of the same old things.
My niece is getting so big. She was walking by holding on to things a couple weeks ago, I think she's probably walking now.
Seeing how many nuts I can put together before the magnet looses the ability to hold them all.
I don't remember what this strange animal is called. I don't even know if it's a fish or an amphibian.

My nephew made this imprint.
I made this imprint. When I was a kid they had something like this, but it was mounted like a table rather than something standing upright and the little 'pins' were metal instead of plastic.
They also have dominos to play with. I helped set up this creation, but I accidentally bumped the table and made half of it go off early - woops.

3 comments:

Ashmith said...

cool pictures...

Proud SIKH:

Are you Proud ?

see the apparel.......
Proud (S I K H) Clothing

Prabhu Singh said...

I appreciate your effort Ji, but I wear bana almost exclusively and already don't know what to do with the western clothes that I used to wear.

sd said...

eso es una parte muy rara de ti mismo... lol