Sunday, December 10, 2006

More snow pictures

I tried to publish these photos on Friday, but my internet connection at home was down starting Friday and then all weekend.
The Gurdwara
The day after it snowed, all the roads looked like this. My morning commute to work had roads like this all the way there. We passed all the cars from the night before that got stuck and were still there and we passed several cars that slid off or got stuck on their way to work. Luckily the little Toyota that my brother and I commute in is front wheel drive, so we didn't slip much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.unitedsikhs.com/sukha.php

Your friend sukha singh is youth of the month!

Prabhu Singh said...

Thanks for letting me know.
My other friend Vicky Singh had already let me know before hand, but you let me know when it was put on the internet :-)