Thursday, September 07, 2006

Toronto samagam

The start of my pictures from Toronto.
This picture is kind of funny because the Singh in front of me is leaning forward with his head down, so it looks like he's missing his head :-) This was during the Amrit Vela 'WaheGuru' Simran (meditation on the mantra 'WaheGuru')
In the samagam, Heera Singh (who I stayed with) on the tabla. A really nice guy, I called him 'babaji' a few times, just for kicks... sometimes he looks like a babaji.
The space for the samagam was really nice.
Part of the sangat.
The area where langar was served. There are only a few people in this picture, but sometimes this whole place was almost full!

3 comments:

Sifar said...

Bahut Bahut Shukriya Bhai Prabhu Singh jee for letting us have the darshan of Saadh Sangat.... I am really unfortunate having missed this opportunity to be a part of it.

Flip Flopp of Sikh Leadership on their stance to Sing Vande Mataram

Anonymous said...

Prabu Ji, can't wait to see some more photo's as I know some of my friends where there too and I want to spot them in your photos!

Great blog!

Keep in chardi Kala

M Kaur - UK

Anonymous said...

PRabhu ji,,,

just wondering where did you bought your ticket??

what website??

thanks