Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More Ishnaan Seva

At the Siri Singh Sahib's ranch there is a small Gurdwara. This Gurdwara isn't used for functions very often. Mostly I think a few people meditate in there or read a hukam, and occasionally they'll have a kirtan program. Most functions are in the main EspaƱola Gurdwara so that there's enough room. As a result ishnaan seva isn't done at this Gurdwara very regularly. I was blessed with the opportunity to do this seva there.
The Guru's in Sukhasan and all the carpets have been taken up.
Gurujot Singh Ji cleaning the floors.
Gurujot Singh Ji and Siri Chand Singh Ji participating in the seva.
The carpets have been brought back in and the ramalas are about to be done.
A really beautiful work of art, which holds nitnames, gutkas, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these elephant teeths?just asking.
WJKK WJKF

Prabhu Singh said...

They are tusks. I'm not sure what the story is behind these, whether they were gifts or bought at some point. I can speculate that they may have come from Elephants that had already died, but I can't be sure. I know nobody here would condone the acquisition of these through poaching.