Friday, July 14, 2006

Recesses of my soul

The deepest part of my soul has been touched,
to my heart I have my beloved clutched.
I cannot explain why God has blessed me so.
What have I done to deserve this perfect flow?

To be with the flow of God's creation and realize...
what a gift everything is, to open my true eyes.
To live without constant blindness,
to experience God's kindness.

What can I say, write, or do?
nothing can compare to you!
You are my perfect master of the true.
I am in ecstasy, "WaheGuru!"

6 comments:

jatlee said...

kya baat! beyond words!

Harkiran Kaur said...

Awesome Poem!

SikhSpeak said...

What a brilliant poem!!!

Can i reproduce it in SIKHSPEAK the free sikhi magazine coming soon (SIKHSPEAK.COM to be on the mailing list) and SIKHSPEAKMAGAZINE.BLOGSPOT>cOM

email: editor@sikhspeak.com

Sikhi Seeker said...

Ecstatic! Incredible!

"Pratipaale jiyan baho paat
jo jo rachiyo so tise dhiyat
Jis Bhave tis Laye Milae
Bhagat kareh har ke gun gaye"

'The Lord cherishes the beings in diverse ways
Whosoever pleases Him, him He blends with Himself.
Such person performs God's service and sings His praises,
With faith within his mind, he worships the Lord.'

-SGGS, p.292

Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa aka Chiara Huddleston said...

Wahe Guru Prabhu Singh Ji,

I haven't looked at your blog in a while. This was so moving....yours I assume.

Blessings to you and being in the flow....Sat Purkh Kaur

gurnit said...

i love it. i love it.I LOVE IT! my Lord, it's so beautiful.