Monday, July 17, 2006

cute babies

I figured it's time for another post with cute babies :-)
I forget this baby's name, but she is so cute. She is the daughter of Akal Sahai Singh Ji who is the son of Guru Ganesha Singh Ji. You can see her Pitaji in the background laughing at something. I was probably making some kind of wise crack.
So cute :-)
My niece won't hold still :-) I have to use the action setting to get any pictures of her, but then they turn out dark. I used the regular setting and she was moving. She's not exactly crawling yet, but almost there.
Siri Atma Kaur, another cute kid who I've featured here before.
Ravijit Singh. He looks so much older from this angle, because he looks taller with less baby fat. I was almost lying down when I took this picture.

4 comments:

Gurukarm Kaur said...

Akal Sahai Singh and Jennifer's daughter is Ella Grace. She has a Sikh name as well I think but I can't remember it. :-)

Thanks for the pics of all these beautiful souls!

Anonymous said...

prabhu

just wondering

what do you for living????
do you a have a regular job?

Prabhu Singh said...

This is the second time in the last few weeks that somebody asked me this question. I'll have to ask a question now, why are people so interested lately?
I've written about my job in my archives. I work at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I have a masters in computer science and I work in high performance computing.
I don't take pictures of sunsets and flowers and babies and jump off cliffs for a living :-) If I didn't have to work I'd be a granthi and spend all my time studying Gurmukhi and the granths and studying and performing raag and studying traditional Sikh martial arts and of course doing as much seva as I can. I'm working on all these studies, I just can't do it full time. I'd also like to teach what I know as I continue to learn.

Siri Simran said...

Ha ha! I know another Akal Sahai in London. It must get sooo confusing at large gatherings. I hear post is a real nightmare in NM...

... oops. I know Akal Sahai Kaur, not Singh.

It must be a riot when all these babies get together. :)