Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Friends

I have a lot of pictures from the last few weeks. Nobody asked me how I was updating my blog while at solstice? Well my brother did it for me a few times and then I came down the hill on one of the nights. Here are some pictures from a get together hosted by GuruBachan Singh and family for international guests. I think this was on the Friday before solstice, but all the days are seeming to blend together in my mind.
Father and daughter with the same expression :-) This is Mangala Sadhu Sangeet Singh and his daughter whose name I think is Satvinder Kaur.
People enjoying music by Snatam Kaur and others.
Representing for Singapore, this is Harveer Kaur and her sister Sukhjeet Kaur.
I got more people from Singapore to pose :-) On the left is Jasbir Singh and on the right is Manpreet Kaur. Manpreet Kaur is engaged to Kawal Pal Singh.
More of the crowd. You can see Kawal Pal Singh talking to Sada Sat Simran Singh here.

2 comments:

satvinder said...

Yey my namesake... wish I was as pretty as her tho' (",)

The second photograph from the top is beautiful. The one where everyone's enjoying music. Looks like a really nice atmosphere.

satvinder said...

ps. Wish I was as little as her again too (",)