Thursday, May 11, 2006

A few pictures from the last few weeks

These are the shadows of two junipers on the wall of the Gurdwara at night. I don't know what this picture means to others, but it is a very peaceful photo to me. It reminds me of the peace I feel at the Gurdwara.
This is a picture from my brother's roof, I took this in a series of other photos. The other sunset photos from this day are already posted on this blog.
I took this picture from the parking garage at work.
The next day I took this picture from the parking garage. If you click on this picture you'll see snow in this picture. One day it was very sunny and warm, the next day it was snowing.

5 comments:

jatlee said...

you have an artisitc eye! maybe when we meet we can have a studio together!

jatlee said...

oh and do you use msn?

Sikhi Seeker said...

Look at that first picture again...a HUGE sun at sunset...and those 2 junipers mere shadows from this distance. And the sky's so dark, letting those junipers alone get all the sun...

...it's a lovely shot :)

GuruDeep Singh said...

thank you for your response prabhu singh on mrsikhnet. i appreciate your straight forward manner.

Prabhu Singh said...

I deleted the above post because my blog is for the most part a happy place free from controversy. I know controversy exists (especially on the various discussion forums), but I feel that it detracts from the point of my blog, which is just to share nice things with people.
Guru Nanak said there is no Hindu, there is no Muslim, well there is no different Sikh either, we're all one, whether or not we agree on certain points. There's no way around it, there's only peace in service with compassion.