Wednesday, March 22, 2006

snow pictures

I had a dentist appointment this morning so I took some pictures afterwards.
These perfectly-spaced icicles were at the dental office. I always feel really healthy after going to the dentist because the really nice dental hygienist always tells me how healthy my teeth are, and how that indicates a healthy person. I don't eat meat or drink sodas or coffee. I forget to floss more than most people, but if you eat right your teeth can stay so much more healthy.
Driving towards my office in the town of Los Alamos. In the original photo you can see the street name here is 'Oppenheimer' the very famous physicist who was the first director at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Just past the previous stop light. I took these pictures through my front windshield.
This is another picture taken from the parking garage. Some people probably remember another photo I took from the parking garage.

1 comment:

Sikhi Seeker said...

The first pic is so cute! And the last one very pretty. I can tell how much you adore snow :) It's funny, snow is one of the things i least appreciate - mainly cuz i freeze most easily even in springs :P

But I'm glad you got whatever little snow you got. Enjoy!