Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Amrit Sanchar

The Panj pyaray as they entered the Gurdwara with the new Khalsa following behind.
The amrit sanchar was in a seperate place than the main Gurdwara where the samagam continued.
After the Amrit Sanchar the Panj and the new Khalsa joined the sangat.
Anupreet Singh. I had never seen him with his beard flowing and in full bana. He looked great!

Bhupinder Singh sang some great kirtan while the Khalsa ji's came in. Shabads by and about Guru Gobind Singh.

5 comments:

Sifar said...

Bhai Prabhu Singh jee...

I never knew that there was going to be Amrit Sanchar @ LV samagam. Thanx for posting the pictures. It would have been great feeling to be there. It is great to be in any samagam, but when there is Amrit Sanchar, nothing like that. Can't describe the feeling.... I guess you know what I am talking about...

Anonymous said...

Prabhu,

This is Balbir Singh.. we met at LA samagam..
I dint knew that there was Amrit Sanchar Samagam at LV ..
I definitely would have tried to come thr if I knew of the same..

Sifar said...

Dear Anonymous....

I guess you are refering to the Bhai jee doing Kirtan as Balbir Singh. I know him personally. Bhai Prabhu Singh is correct. He is Bhupinder Singh. He lives in Miami. By the way I guess you know there is Samagam @ Miami Mar 3,4,5. I hope you can come.

Guru Fateh...

Sifar said...

Bhai Balbir singh jee.... my mistake.... I thought that you were refering Bhupinder Singh in the picture above as Balbir Singh ... I was half asleep when I read your comment. I may have been outta my mind. Actually you were reminding Bhai Prabhu Singh of when you met him at LA... Really sorry Bhai jee...

Anonymous said...

SSA Prabhu veerji,

Great pics from the vegas samagam. Hope to see you guys in Dallas this week.