Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pictures from a few months ago

I took these photos in the internal memory of my camera and never pulled them off. I usually got my photos off of the SD card that is in the camera.
This picture is from when Bhai Avtar Singh and Jetha were in Española last year. The first night they played I sat right in front of them and took these two photos. This photo shows Bhai Avtar Singh playing the Taus and his son Bhai Kultar Singh on the harmonium.

This photo was after ishnaan seva last year as I was walking to my brother's house in the Amrit Vela. The sight was much better than this photo shows. The color of the sky was really cool. There were many tones that merged into one sky. All the colors were in harmony, yet if placed differently they may have contrasted.

4 comments:

CFSIKH said...

I don't know about that last pic.........I can make out a tree..I think.

Siri said...

?????????????

Prabhu Singh said...

I was just trying to show a photo of the sunrise. I guess you had to be there. It was after ishnaan seva (washing the marble floors) at the Gurdwara. The sun was rising and the sky had some really deep colors. I guess the picture just doesn't do it justice. The shadows are trees.

Guru's Singh said...

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

Bhai Avtar Singh has done amazing seva with Gurmat Sangeet. Every time I see a picture of him a tear comes to my eyes. He is one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. I just thought I would leave my two cents on Bhai Avtar Singh. Great job with your blog by the way.

Gurfateh!