Friday, December 09, 2005

a few more pictures.

I have so many incredible photos, but I don't have a lot of time to load all of them or write captions. Thus far I've been shrinking all my pictures from their usual size so they upload faster. I'm trying to fulfill a few requests with this post. More pictures of the Hari Mandir Sahib and a picture from the streets. I will definetly have a lot of photos when I get back. I plan to go to Anandpur Sahib and I will take a lot of photos.
The Hari Mandir Sahib, Akal Takht, and other structures from the Baba Atal tower.
Me with my new Taksali kirpan at the top (with the sun in my eyes).
Balwinder and his neice Gurleen.
Sita Kaur and Sat Pavan Kaur in the streets in Amritsar.

1 comment:

Siri said...

hey Pra... say hi to Sat Pavan and Sita, I know they are very happy in that beautiful country....