Thursday, November 24, 2005

Today

Santokh Singh a man from my distant past. When we got into the Gurdwara at 4:30 AM California time this morning. He was awake making roti with organic wheat flour. He remembered me and then I remembered him. He lived in Española for a little while in 1987.
Balbir Singh, a friend of Balwinder who we met up with here. He's planning to receive amrit this weekend.
The main hall, this morning. The samagam starts this evening.
Hari talking to Gurujot and Balbir.
The front of the Gurdwara in Buena Park California.

5 comments:

xSHANTIx said...

the pics are cherdi kala :D

seeker said...

hello Prabhu Singh Ji nice pictures. Is Santokh Singh Ji from Malayasia by any chance. I am looking for a singh who used to hang around Preuss Rd Ashram
thanks

Anonymous said...

Main Hall, or Darbar Sahib,? that is the question -
http://blog.mkhalsa.com/2005/09/darbar-vs-main-hall.html

Prabhu Singh said...

Good point. I just didn't want to use the wrong name. Often times when saying Darbar Sahib, people think that I'm referring to the Hari Mandir Sahib.

Prabhu Singh said...

I'm pretty sure it is the same Santokh that used to hang around Preuss Road, and I think he still does.