Thursday, November 03, 2005

People in the canyon

I got so many pictures a couple weeks ago, I had to release them incrementally. Here are the people who went on the trip.







It kind of looks like Akal has found a lost pyramid, but really he's just looking at part of the mountains.
On the ridge.
Hari taking a swing.
People ask us "Why do we bring golf clubs hiking?" I usually respond saying "we have tennis and racquetball rackets as well." As you all know by now I enjoy the simple joys of life. One such joy is hitting rocks off the cliff, either with clubs or rackets.
You should see the clubs that survive our trips, they're in pretty bad shape.

4 comments:

Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa aka Chiara Huddleston said...

That's hilarious! Oh the simple joys!

Sikhi Seeker said...

Cute pics!
p.s.// It's hard to blv that u and Hari aren't identical twins! :D

Siri Dyal said...

nice to see some of my best friends in one pic.... much love to all

sat simran said...

mountain golfing
:)
that makes me smile