Thursday, November 03, 2005

Items in the woods

Mushrooms in the woods.
A rock shaped like an arrow head.
A fossil.



Acorn shells.
More acorn shells. I did taste the acorns and I didn't really like the taste, so in the future I don't think I'll eat acorns. :-)
A random fountain near where we parked.
A log with a bunch of moss. The green really constrasts the other colors.
This mushroom is so small, I had to have a really steady hand to take this picture. It took me a lot of tries to get this shot. The head of this mushroom is about the size of a sunflower seed.

2 comments:

xSHANTIx said...

i am scared that u ate acorns....i didnt think they were edible :| ur pictures are always so cool...i wish i had places nearby where i cud be in the outdoors...im surrouned by grey buildings in every direction for miles...maybe i will jus put fake grass and trees in my house hmmmm...or not :o) hehe Sat Nam

SinghKhalsa said...

That seems to be a nice place. I will definately go there next time.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh