Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Halloween Party

Hey look Balwinder's cousin came to visit... Just kidding, it's Sita.
Who is it? It's Simran Singh, if you want to know what he looks like in real life, I have pictures of him on the Wheeler Peak hike in the August archives.
I bet you couldn't tell, it's really me under that costume!
And what about this guy
Pretty elaborate costume.
It's a ghost!
No wait, it's Jesus. Well really it's Sopurkh, but I told him he had to give me a Jesus photo.
The girls.
Somebody had something that created fog.

3 comments:

Harpreet Singh Gill said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHA LOL

"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." (Malachi 4:5-6)

Anonymous said...

Is this Holloween prepartion done for the next year?

just joking

xSHANTIx said...

hehehehehe the Spongebob outfit is so cool...spongebob squarepants...spongebob squarepants...ah i cant stop singing the song now :D awesome pictures!