Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What can I say?

Yesterday was a good day for taking pictures. There is snow on the far left and far right of this picture.

You should have seen the mountains shortly after I took this picture. More fog moved away and more of the mountains were exposed. It seems as though the snow now reaches half way down the mountain. I'm excited because it is that much closer to the valley (I love the winter and I love snow). The mountains were a deep crimson color and the part with the snow was a lighter purple. The colors contrasted, but the medium was harmonious. The sun was setting so it was shining really brightly on the mountains. There was so much light and shadow which really pronounced each peak and dip in the mountains. It was a beautiful sight, there are no words that could accurately describe the scene from yesterday.

2 comments:

Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa said...

You're a poet Prabhu!

Sikhi Seeker said...

Aww...i like this picture! And snow I love, but only in this picture..hehe. In fact only as long as it is far far away from me :P