Thursday, October 13, 2005

Capture the colors

I couldn't describe the image that I saw on Tuesday so I tried to capture it on Wednesday. It was close, but still not quite what I saw on Tuesday.
I took this picture through the windsheild yesterday on the way home from work. It looked like black mesa was glowing red at the top. It looked cooler in person.
Here the mountains are reflecting a variety of colors.
Starting at the bottom left of the mountains you get a shade of blue, the sun has already set on this area. If you move up and to the right you get varied colors with more and more sun.

3 comments:

Siri Dyal K said...

Hey Prabhu!!! nice pics you are the best...

Guru Meher Khalsa said...

How are you getting such a wonderful panoramic picture? Let me know because I love landscapes! Great job!

Sikhi Seeker said...

Yesterday i was surrounded by just as many or even more richer colours. And for the firstttt time, I saw 2 rainbows in full beam :D:D. I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous it was - amazing! And later during the evening the skies were like a little kid's drawing who must experiement with every single colour on the very small tiny page :P I wish I had the camera on me...