Friday, August 12, 2005

Narayan's birthday party

I think Narayan is as popular as his Dad. Arjan called me last week and told me about the party and if I understood correctly Narayan asked for me to come. Of course I don't need any excuse to hang out with the children. I love the kids, I will go to any event with children and babies.
Recognize the shirt. Since Guru Mustuk is pretty tall, at least 5 inches taller than me, the shirt is the first thing I noticed when I walked in the door. He's grilling zucchini and a veggie burger in this picture.
Amar and Prabhujot.

Amar knows me as Jodhan's uncle.
Prabhujot pushing the porch swing.
Amar with a funny soldier helmet. Harbhajan in the background with the end-of-the-day about to come off pug.
Spiderman with a jura.

You wanna have a go with me? Just kidding, they were looking at each other's masks, but the picture came out looking like they were going to go at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

little Singh on the right looks like he's up for a punch-up... lol

Sikhi Seeker said...

cute!