Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pictures

I had a dream one time in which I was dressing for battle. In my dream I was in cherdi kala, I was in such a state of bliss as though I knew that I was going to meet the creator on the battle field. After the dream I searched the internet and found this picture which shows the amount of shasters that I was wearing in my dream. Though in my dream I had boots and a few shasters there as well.

This was a picture taken last year in the Gurdwara. I have discussed with a few people the idea of getting better swords. You may not be able to tell from the picture, but these are more ceremonial (though I'm wearing two other kirpans). Since the children like to carry the swords in front of the Guru we may have to keep the ceremonial swords and keep the functional swords out of the reach of children. Having the ceremonial swords and allowing the children to carry them, certainly teaches them respect for weapons. In shaster vidya (which I know very little about) weapons are considered as another teacher and are quite respected.

5 comments:

Mandip Singh said...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
waheguru ji ke fateh

Singh all love to u. Stay in chardi kala

Akaaaaal
Mandip SIngh

Indy The Piper said...

Keep up the Good work my brother
and you totally look so cool in your sikhi saroop

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Anonymous said...

where did you find that picture of the akaali singhs in blue?

Anonymous said...

who is this girl in front of you??? she looks really beautiful in all her pictures where ever she is.very prety and Khals(pure)woman.

Prabhu Singh said...

That is Panch Nishan Kaur. She is one of a number of strong shakti Sikh women that live here.