Thursday, July 21, 2005

Europe pictures

Hari and I took a few art history classes in college, pretty much our whole European experience was to visit those pieces of art that were scattered throughout Europe.

A view of Paris at night from the Eiffel tower.

Hari in the Eiffel Tower at night.

Hari and I in front of the Eiffel Tower at night.

Hari and I outside Notre Dam.

Notre Dam Cathedral in Paris.

At the musée d'orsay

It wouldn't be art history (a misnomer since only European and American art is discussed) without Monet.

Botanic Gardens in Paris. It looks like I gained weight, but it is just the wind blowing my shirt around.

The Thinker. This was in the Rodin Museum.

The Kiss. I guess Rodin liked simple names for his works.

Hari in Amsterdam.

Hari in front of Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam.

Visiting Anne Frank's house where the secret stair case is.

Me in that Dam Square in Amsterdam. Really it is called the Dam Square.

Hari and I outside the Rijks museum.

Flash is not allowed and I didn't mean to use it. This is Rembrandt's Night Watch.

Sitting in the Rijks Museum in Amsterdam.

No comments: