Friday, July 29, 2005

Blogging

Well I'm new to blogging. Most of what I've done is copy Guru Mustuk's style. One point that Guru Jot Singh made to me yesterday was that I'm posting so many pictures at once that I'll run out of stuff to post. I've really posted a lot of pictures! If you've only glanced at this blog, but like what's on here, I would suggest looking closer at what's here. I'm sure I'll get pictures this weekend, but I don't know if I'll get anything up until Monday. Until then, enjoy what's here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog !! Good photography bro.

Gurumustuk Singh said...

There is always something to post or write about. I used to think the same thing about running out of material. It doesn't happen if you are creative and have time to get things to post.

xSHANTIx said...

ur blog is great prabhu..keep up the good work its nice to read about other sikhs :D

turbo said...

Hello Prabhu, I enjoyed reading your blog.

I especially love the description about yourself - "I'm a Sikh. I love the Guru and live for the Guru's dharma. I'm here on this earth for one reason, I'm here to serve. Naam Japa, Dharam di Kirat Karni, Vand Ke Chakna, this is what life is all about"

Waheguru

Anonymous said...

Sat Sri Akal Prabhu,
i loved reading your blog. it's so interesting.and it's so nice of you sharing that with all of us.
your nephew is soooo cute..all the pictures are wonderful.great job.your nephew is really cute.great to know about your sisi's 120th day celebration.where is it from????(what culture).